Lunchboxes No Other Kid on the Playground Will HaveBabble Editors
If there’s one thing kids and adults can universally agree on, it’s that lunch is the best part of the school day. The anticipation of fresh air, compelling gossip, and a break from the mind-consuming tasks of the day is almost as appetizing as whatever was brought to be eaten.
That’s why it’s important to show up to lunch with style. Whether you’re in Pre-K, or the professional world, these lunchboxes put the fun in functional and announce to the word that you’re ready to lunch like a champion. So what are you waiting for? Get to it and pick your favorite.
1. Dolce & Panna Lunchbox: The only thing sweeter than this dessert-themed lunchbox would be if it was packed with actual ice cream!
2. Boombox Lunchbox: Channel John Cusack in Say Anything and hold this lunchbox over your head in joy. Lunch should be celebrated — especially if a Peter Gabriel song is being played in the background.
3. Skip Hop Zoo Lunchie — Hedgehog: Could there be anything cuter than this hedgehog lunch bag? Your kids will be carrying it around everywhere!
4. Butterfly Insulated Lunchbox: This dainty, feminine lunchbox is absolutely ageless. Get matching ones with your daughter!
5. Color A Lunch Bag: Perfect for a long trip, this lunch bag will keep food fresh while providing entertainment for your kids!
6. Geek Kitty Lunch Bag: One of our editors was so enamored with this lunch bag that she ordered it herself! It comes with Babble’s highest seal of approval.
7. I Am A To Go Box: Whether filled with leftovers or some fresh fruit, these lunchboxes are exceptionally functional and just too cute!
8. Sugarbooger Lunch Sack: Make like Ariel and have your lunch “under the sea” with this aquatic-themed lunch sack.
9. Star Wars R2D2 Novelty Lunch Kit: Throughout the years, R2D2 has always been a fan favorite Star Wars character, and now you can carry him with you wherever you go!
10. Lego Lunchbox: Stack em, fill em with snacks, play with em — these lego lunchboxes can do it all!
11. Boon TRUNK Snack Box: Bento boxes are all the rage, but in our opinion, they’ve never been better than when shaped like an elephant!