Printmaking for Kids: Cardboard Flower StampsMaryLea Harris
- Scraps of thin cardboard (cut up your old cracker, facial tissue, cereal boxes)
- Foam craft stickers in spring flower shapes
- Washable paint
- Paper (or blank gift bag)
My children and I like to make our own stamps with craft foam stickers. Just cut a small rectangle of scrap cardboard and center your foam sticker in the middle. Then fold back the two sides to create a handle and staple once to secure. Pour some small puddles of washable paint on a plate and your kids will have a great time stamping pictures, cards, and gift bags!
For more great kids crafts check out Pink and Green Mama.
- Easy Kids Crafts
- D.I.Y. Kids: How to turn your children into mini-designers.
- Great Kids Craft Supplies