Did you watch the Premios Juventud? Did you see Becky G perform? Well, the brand new COVERGIRL has been pretty busy since being named as their newest spokeperson. The 16-year-old Latina is a rising star! She’s one of the hottest new pop stars/rappers to hit the music scene. Never mind the fact, that she started performing at the age of 9. I know…right? I may be biased, because she’s from Los Angeles, but I think she’s super talented and has an amazing future ahead of her.
If you saw her perform at the Premios Juventud, then you saw how beautiful and fresh she looked! Celebrity Makeup Artist Sarah Uslan was behind her “Urban Glam” look (above). Sarah said, she drew inspiration from Becky’s fans. They voted between three eye looks inspired by COVERGIRL’s Flamed Out Collection. The winning eye look was then revealed on the beach’ red carpet. It incorporated gold tones and hints of reds which complimented Becky G’s outfit!
Here are the steps on how you can get Becky G’s look:
- For the face, start out by applying COVERGIRL Clean Whipped Crème Foundation and afterwards, apply COVERGIRL Clean Glow Bronzer.
- To accent the cheek bones apply COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush and to set the look use COVERGIRL Clean Pressed Powder to finish off the face and reduce the brightness of the skin so that Becky G was camera ready.
- For the eyes, apply COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Gold Flame (330) to entire inner corner of eyelid. Also use it to line the lower inner corner of eye.
- Softly apply COVERGIRL Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Red-Hot Flame (310) to outer corner of eye; gently smudge the Gold Flame and Red-Hot shades together with the finger across the middle of the eyelid to blend.
- Line the entire rim of the eye with COVERGIRL Ink It! By Perfect Point Plus, Charcoal Ink (250).
- Finish with COVERGIRL Flamed Out Mascara in Very Black Blaze (300) for a bold statement.
- For the lips, to add that Miami sabor’, Becky G rocked COVERGIRL Lip Perfection in Flame (300) to add a pop of the tropics.