Whether it’s stocking up the fridge with his favorite beverage or letting him watch the game in peace, Father’s Day gives us an excuse to spoil him for the day. However, there’s nothing sweeter than a homemade gift.
Show him just how much he means to you and your family by crafting a special gift this Father’s Day.
Here are 12 simple DIYs:
1. Leather Tablet Case: Help keep dad’s toys safe with this DIY tech accessory.
2. Mini Polaroid Magnets: This gift is truly picture perfect.
3. Classic Apron: Does dad thrive in the kitchen? He’ll love this handmade apron.
4. 3D Toolbox Card: Make giving a gift card a little more thoughtful by putting it inside this awesome card!
5. Man Pillow: Every man cave needs an element of comfort. Make things extra cozy with a manly pillow.
6. Scrap Wood Picture Frame: A manly frame made of wood would be the perfect accent to dad’s desk.
7. Hammock: Help dad relax all year long with this DIY hammock.
8. Pop-Up Card: Surprise your dad with this awesome origami Father’s Day card.
9. World’s Best Pop: No matter what you call your favorite carbonated drink, on Father’s Day it’ll have to be pop!
10. Monogram Cuff Links: Help dad make a subtle statement with personalized cuff links.
11. Camp Be Beat: Put together all the essentials and surprise dad with a camping trip!
12. Necktie: Pick out some fun fabric and try this take on a traditional Father’s Day gift.