Over the course of the last 2 years, a little site called Pinterest has exploded. It’s become an internet superstar. From the DIY wreaths hanging on doors to the fun recipes being brought to dinner parties – it seems everyone and their mother is using Pinterest.
If you are a blogger and aren’t using Pinterest to generate traffic, maybe these numbers will change your mind. Exactly how are people using Pinterest? How many people are using Pinterest? What are people pinning? Find out the answers and more:
10 Interesting Pinterest Stats for Bloggers
Do You Use Pinterest to Promote Your Blog?
More Babbles from Molly
- 25 Adorable Hairstyles for Toddler Girls
- 20 Things to Make From a Cereal Box
- 20 Activities to Make to Prevent Toddler Boredom
- What Your Toddler Needs to Know About Money
- 15 Great Books to Read at Bedtime
- 10 Ways Toddlers are Like Puppies