Anyone who says having kids will keep you young obviously doesn’t have kids. Yes, maybe children will keep your heart young, in a tender and loving kind of way. But the reality is that kids will literally age you faster than the life span of a Kardashian marriage.
Not only do kids wear you out physically, but they also just make you feel older than dirt.
Here are 10 ways kids will make you feel like a Triceratops that belongs on display in Jurassic Park:
Photo credits: iStockphoto
More from Meredith on Babble:
- 7 Truths Moms Have to Learn the Hard Way
- Splash! 20 People Respond Hilariously While Getting Doused in the Face with Water
- 18 Sweet Babies Comically Pucker Up to Sour Lemon Slices
- Look, Kids! Big Ben! 10 Awkward Vacation Photos More Painful Than the Griswolds’
- Photographer Uses Children to Brilliantly Re-create 6 Famous Images of Pop-Culture Icons
- 15 Hilarious Photos of a Little Girl with a Big Personality in ‘Photogenic Princess’ Series
- Clever Photographer Chalks Up a Win with Baby “Blackboard Adventures’ Portraits (PHOTOS)
- The Sound of Silence: 7 Reasons Why Quiet Never Also Means Peace with Little Kids