10 Ways Being a Mom Will Make You Feel Older Than DirtMeredith Carroll
Anyone who says having kids will keep you young obviously doesn’t have kids. Yes, maybe children will keep your heart young, in a tender and loving kind of way. But the reality is that kids will literally age you faster than the life span of a Kardashian marriage.
Not only do kids wear you out physically, but they also just make you feel older than dirt.
Here are 10 ways kids will make you feel like a Triceratops that belongs on display in Jurassic Park:[collection type=’slideshow’ style=’classic’]
Photo credits: iStockphoto
More from Meredith on Babble:
- 7 Truths Moms Have to Learn the Hard Way
- Splash! 20 People Respond Hilariously While Getting Doused in the Face with Water
- 18 Sweet Babies Comically Pucker Up to Sour Lemon Slices
- Look, Kids! Big Ben! 10 Awkward Vacation Photos More Painful Than the Griswolds’
- Photographer Uses Children to Brilliantly Re-create 6 Famous Images of Pop-Culture Icons
- 15 Hilarious Photos of a Little Girl with a Big Personality in ‘Photogenic Princess’ Series
- Clever Photographer Chalks Up a Win with Baby “Blackboard Adventures’ Portraits (PHOTOS)
- The Sound of Silence: 7 Reasons Why Quiet Never Also Means Peace with Little Kids