A couple of days ago I shared highlights from AskMen.com’s “Great Male Survey” where we learned all kinds of fascinating man stats, like how over half of men supposedly know when we’re faking it in bed.
But AskMen.com didn’t stop there, they teamed up with TrèsSugar to conduct “The Great Female Survey” to reveal the modern woman’s take on love, sex, politics, career, and so much more. Check out the surprising survey highlights after the jump!
• 45 percent of women consider financial independence and a fulfilling career to be the hallmark of a “real woman”, while 25 percent thought being “attractive and a great lover” earned the title. Surprisingly, only 14 percent believed being a wife and mother deserved the crown.
• 27 percent of women reported not having a sex life.
• 37 percent of women admitted relationship anxiety kept them up at night, while 32 percent blamed anxiety about the state of the world. Heavy.
• 64 percent of women believe in the institution of marriage, compared to 70 percent of men as reported on “The Great Male Survey”.
• 31 percent of those surveyed believed women do not place excessive value on looks, however 43 percent of women spend between $50-100 per month on grooming products.
• 26 percent of women admit faking an orgasm every time, while 33 percent have never faked it once.
• 42 percent of women said they’d sign a prenup and 41 percent would insist on one themselves.
• 62 percent of women believe they’ll see a female president in their lifetime.
• 39 percent of women believe in ghosts (preferably involving a wet clay scenario).
• 35 percent of women dress to impress fellow women, while 31 percent dress to impress their friends on social media.
• Whoa! 31 percent of women believe men start losing their looks at age 30.
• 34 percent of women admit eating more fast food than they did a year ago.
• 41 percent of women have never been sexually harassed at work, while 32 percent reported they had but it didn’t bother them.
• When asked to define the ultimate female status symbol, family and an attractive boyfriend/husband tied at 29 percent. A successful career came in close behind at 26 percent.
• 67 percent of women would not dump a boyfriend for getting fat, whereas 54 percent of men would dump a woman for doing the same.
• 34 percent of women admitted to snooping in their partner’s email or social media accounts.
For survey highlights of “The Great Male Survey”, click here.
Do you think these survey findings accurately represent the modern woman?
More on Strollerderby: