5 Hilarious Modern-Day Problems Even Superman Can't DefeatMeredith Carroll
Ever feel like you just can’t catch a break? Like, you’re finally eligible for a new iPhone and rush out to buy the 5 — only to hear, like, days later that they’ve announced the newer and better model will be in stores later this summer?
These are serious first-world problems from which others in addition to you suffer. Even superheroes. Like Superman.
Don’t believe it? Well, believe it. Caldwell Tanner is the head illustrator for CollegeHumor.com and he knows better than anyone that Superman is suffering — suffering — at the hands of the Interwebz. Yes, Superman has modern problems just like us non-superhero types. For reals.
Take a look:
[collection type=’slideshow’ style=’classic’]
All images used with permission from Caldwell Tanner
More from Meredith on Babble:
- Fake It Til You Make It: Artist Mixes Total Strangers to Construct Family Portraits (PHOTOS)
- Cabbage Patch Wigs: For Everyone Who Feels the 1980s Came and Went Far Too Soon (PHOTOS)
- Speak Like a Native’ Ads Cleverly Suggest Another Language Lurks Inside Us All (PHOTOS)
- Daydreamers: Photographer Captures the Sparkle of People Envisioning Happiness (PHOTOS)
- ‘Fat. Fit. Flabulous!’: Photographer Celebrates Healthy Ladies with Love Handles (PHOTOS)