In the spirit of the day, I’ve assembled some of the most entertaining stuff around the web I’ve stumbled on this weekend for you to enjoy on a lazy Monday. Feel free to add any amusing stories you’ve found as well in the comments!
1. So, You’re Mad About Something On The Internet… a more detailed follow up to one of my favorite of the xkcd cartoons, this chart details the relationship between dickish behavior and getting mad online.
2. The Best Times To Tweet. Wondering when to do that promotional tweet? This article highlights the times of day for the best success. Who knew the highest number of retweets happen around 5pm EST?
3. The iPad Bridesmaid. Seriously, she couldn’t be there, but no worries! Facetime is almost like the real thing, right?
4. The Environmentally Friendly School Bus. Talk about back to school! This “bus” in the Netherlands requires that all the children peddle to make it to school before the bell.
5. DRC Music. The lead singer of The Gorrilaz heads to Africa with a group of producers to turn music into a fascinating collection of sound and a blend of all cultures.
7. Kitten Attacks Green Apples. Sure, you’ve seen it before. Who cares? IT’S ADORABLE. Enjoy!