National Geographic has a well-deserved reputation that’s easily a mile long for outstanding, poignant and plainly yet fantastically breathtaking photography.
National Geographic Kids has taken a page from its sister publication and asks children to submit their own best photos each month in its Kids My Shot feature.
You’d be hard-pressed to know these photos were taken by kids and not the celebrated artists who shoot for the grown-up magazine. Take a look:
All photos used with permission from National Geographic Kids
More from Meredith on Babble’s Mom blog:
- Naughty, Naughty Elves: 10 Elf-Shaming Photos That Will Put Your Kids on the ‘Nice List’ by Default
- Santa Came Early This Year: 10 Hilariously Awkward Family Christmas Photos
- ‘NYChildren’ Showcases Stunning Portraits of Kids from 169 Countries — All Photographed in New York City (PHOTOS)
- 15 Vintage Ads Show Santa Claus Smoking Like a Chimney Instead of Climbing Down One (PHOTOS)
- 25 Hilarious Photos of Santa Claus with Crying or Otherwise Unhappy and Traumatized Children
- Mind = Blown: Uncanny, Unrelated Look-Alikes Photographed by Canadian Artist (PHOTOS)