A Great and Powerful Temple Run: OzDisney Sisters
With all the hoopla that comes along with a movie as Great and Powerful as only Oz can be, here’s some unexpected exciting news for Temple Run fans!
Dorothy, we’re not in Kansas anymore… And this is not your Auntie Em’s Temple Run!
According to a press release from Disney Mobile Games:
Disney Mobile Games and Imangi Studios, and inspired by Disney’s upcoming feature film “Oz The Great and Powerful,” Temple Run: Oz has players sprinting through the vast Land of Oz using the faster and more fluid Temple Run 2 platform. For the first time, players can pick their own path through the land of magic, powered by the stunning visual and animation advances of the updated Temple Run.”
Players of Temple Run: Oz will be far from Kansas as they dash along the Yellow Brick Road through the most vibrant depictions of Oz. Dynamic obstacles like poisonous snap dragons and collapsing bridges will keep players on their toes, while over 100 unique objectives keep them on track.
Temple Run: Oz integrates amazing live environments into the advanced visuals of Temple Run 2 for the most breathtaking adventure on the App Store. It’s a feast for the eyes players will be running to get!
New features just for Temple Run: Oz include:
- An endless running adventure through the vivid Land of Oz
- Explore stunning environments inspired by the film like the Whimsie Woods and the Dark Forest
- Bonus hot-air balloon feature to fly through clouds and mountains for coins
- Over 100 unique objectives for each region
- New Oz-inspired obstacles like snap dragons, flying baboons and collapsing bridges to avoid
- A new save feature where players can use gems to start a run where they ended
- Power-ups like fireworks and magnets to attack flying baboons and attract coins
Image source: Disney Mobile Games
For even more magic, join us on Facebook,