You’d think it was their milk. But no, that’s not how cows hold the key to getting babies to stop crying.
A video posted on YouTube (that we first saw on CBSNews.com) shows a little girl in various states of hysteria — although that hysteria quickly subsides when she’s asked to moo like a cow (among other animal noises and antics).
Clearly, the cows know something we don’t know about getting a baby to stop crying. Either that, or parents are really good at distraction. It’s probably the latter, but the former just sounds more fun.
Take a look:
Video credit: arfmoochikncheez/YouTube
More from Meredith on Babble:
- 10 Ways Being a Mom Will Make You Feel Older Than Dirt
- 7 Truths Moms Have to Learn the Hard Way
- Splash! 20 People Respond Hilariously While Getting Doused in the Face with Water
- 18 Sweet Babies Comically Pucker Up to Sour Lemon Slices
- Look, Kids! Big Ben! 10 Awkward Vacation Photos More Painful Than the Griswolds’
- Photographer Uses Children to Brilliantly Re-create 6 Famous Images of Pop-Culture Icons
- 15 Hilarious Photos of a Little Girl with a Big Personality in Photogenic Princess’ Series
- Clever Photographer Chalks Up a Win with Baby “Blackboard Adventures’ Portraits (PHOTOS)
- The Sound of Silence: 7 Reasons Why Quiet Never Also Means Peace with Little Kids