Adorable Kid Tries To Blow Dandelion Spores (VIDEO)Monica Bielanko
Not sure what happens if you eat the dandelion, though.
As a quick aside, dandelions are deeply rooted in folklore. Did you know that they used to be woven into wedding bouquets and symbolize good luck for the bride and groom?
Legend has it that the tallest dandelion stalk that a kid could find in the early spring will show how much taller he or she will grow in the coming year.
So maybe a toddler in Florida had the right idea when she tries and tries to blow her dandelion but ends up with a mouthful of fluff instead. Check it out. Cuteness overload.
Read more from Monica on Babble:
- Resistance is Futile! We’re All Turning Into Our Parents! (PHOTOS)
- Stunning Breastfeeding Battle Between Mom & Rec Center Employee Caught On Tape
- 20 Hilarious Back-to-School Photos
- That Was Fast: Why I Feel Cheated By My Pregnant Wife
- Why I’m Choosing Homebirth After Two Easy Hospital Births