- Four out of five Australian pregnant women drink during pregnancy, and one out of five drinks too much because health warnings are unclear. Experts say health warnings aren’t clear and that some women don’t understand how much is too much. — News.com.au
- Despite myths saying otherwise, child abuse has no season says a new study. It’s believed that rates of child abuse rise in the winter and during the holiday season, but researchers out of the Indiana University School of Medicine found that children are equally at risk 12 months a year. — EurekaAlert!
- Does bath time end with you wetter than your freshly scrubbed baby? It’s time to regain control of bath time. Parents Ask expert Elizabeth Pantley can help.
- Want: Sandra Boyton’s new book Are You a Cow? can be personalized with your child’s name and two photographs. I can still read Moo, Baa, La La La with my eyes closed. I might just have to order this. — LilSugar
- Miley Cyrus got a tattoo in her ear because she was tired of everyone talking about her, so that we’re all talking about her crazy tattoo. Who says that celebrity isn’t hard on a kid? — The Stir
Photo: quinn.anya, Flickr