Banned Baby Names: Mafia No Fear, 5th and V8Monica Bielanko
Here we go again.
As if our daily encounters in the comments sections of the internet aren’t enough to convince us that people are strange, the government of New Zealand goes and releases an updated list of banned baby names.
Oh, people. What are you thinking?
According to the New York Daily News, people pretty much aren’t thinking at all.
No, you may not name your child “Mafia No Fear.”
V8 is also a no go. So are punctuation marks and symbols. If we have to tell you then you probably shouldn’t be having kids. But okay, we’ll break it down for you. Click onward to see the names that parents in New Zealand have tried to name their babies and have since become against the law.[collection type=’slideshow’ style=’classic’]
Read more from Monica on Babble:
- Bodies of Subversion: A Secret History of Women and Tattoo (PHOTOS)
- The 20 Worst Parenting Overshares on Facebook
- 20 Creative, Amazing and Crazy Duct Tape Prom Dresses (And Suits!)
- 10 Hilarious Comics About The Internet That Are LOL Funny
- Dolls For Downs: Mom Launches Line of Dolls For Children With Down Syndrome