Posted on February 11, 2013
- Your Submission (and any photo included with your Submission) must be original work. DO NOT COPY OTHERS’ WORKS.
- Other than the blogger’s name and your e-mail address, please do not provide any other personal information about yourself or others, including in the uploaded text content, and do not share others’ personally identifiable information in your Submission.
- Submissions must not violate or infringe any right of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark or patent rights, or rights of publicity or privacy.
- Submissions may not contain any content that: (i) is profane, obscene, indecent or offensive; (ii) disparages any party or entity; (iii) promotes any illegal conduct; or (iv) is otherwise inappropriate, objectionable, or unsuitable for public display.
- By submitting, you represent and warrant that no person or entity other than you has any right, title or interest in and to any part of your nomination (where you are nominating yourself), and that there is no agreement or arrangement that would interfere with your granting all the rights granted hereunder or that would conflict with any other documentation required hereunder.
- Approved Submissions will be displayed on the Sites. Blog posts selected by Babble and Hyperion’s editors may be invited to be published in an ebook or print book, subject to a signed release and other requirements as determined by Babble. Babble reserves the right to remove any Submission from any Site at any time and for any reason.
- These Submission Guidelines may be updated from time to time.
- Please note that this is not a contest and there are no prizes available.
HOW DO I UPLOAD A SUBMISSION?
- You may select a category from one of the options listed that best fits the theme of your Submission: (1) Breastfeeding, (2) Getting Pregnant, (3) Pregnancy, (4) Giving Birth, (5) Those First 12 Weeks, (6) Post-Partum Depression, (7) Body After Baby, (8) Sex After Baby, (9) Sleep Training, (10) Discipline, (11) Potty Training, or (12) Life After Baby. You may only choose one category per Submission. Do not resubmit the same Submission twice, even if the category is different.
- You must include the blogger’s name of the blog post, blog post title, and blog name in your Submission.
- You must include a short description of why you are nominating the blog post. DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THE BLOG POST YOU ARE NOMINATING.
- If you are nominating yourself, then you may include a photo that you have taken with your Submission. DO NOT INCLUDE A PHOTO WHEN NOMINATING ANOTHER BLOGGER.
- You must include a valid email address with your Submission.
- In order for your Submission to appear on the Sites, you must first review your post in “Preview” and click “Submit.” Once you click “Submit,” you will not be able to go back and edit your entry.
- Once you have submitted your nomination, you will be able to see it on Babble.com and the editors at Babble and Hyperion will review it. If we are interested in potentially using your nominated blog post in an ebook or print book, as a courtesy, we may try to reach out to you via the email address provided at the time of your Submission.
- Blog posts chosen by Babble and Hyperion may be published in a future ebook published by Hyperion Books. All Submissions submitted from February 11, 2013 through February 28, 2013 may also be chosen by Babble and Hyperion to be published in a print book published by Hyperion Books.
- For each category, you must enter your Submission during the Schedule below (individually and
collectively, the “Category Period(s)”).
|E Book Title/Category||Category Period|
|Breastfeeding||2/11/13 to 2/15/13|
|Getting Pregnant||2/11/13 to 3/1/13|
|Pregnancy||2/11/13 to 3/29/13|
|Giving Birth||2/11/13 to 5/3/13|
|Those First 12 Weeks||2/11/13 to 5/31/13|
|Post-partum Depression||2/11/13 to 7/5/13|
|Body After Baby||2/11/13 to 8/2/13|
|Sex After Baby||2/11/13 to 8/30/13|
|Sleep Training||2/11/13 to 10/8/13|
|Discipline||2/11/13 to 11/15/13|
|Potty Training||2/11/13 to 12/3/13|
|Life After Baby||2/11/13 to 1/4/14|