Breast Milk-Flavored Lollipops Plus 9 Other 'Treats' That are All Sorts of WrongMeredith Carroll
Sweet is sweet. Chocolate is chocolate. Dessert is dessert. It’s all good, right?
So, so wrong. Think breast milk-flavored lollipops, corndog mints and one candy described as a cross between onions and gasoline.
When sweet goes terribly, terribly wrong, you get these 10 “treats”:
[collection type=’slideshow’ style=’classic’]
More from Meredith on Babble:
- Soulumination Documents the Priceless Yet Fleeting Joy of Families with Terminally Ill Children (PHOTOS)
- Hilarious! Museum of Bad Art Gives Your Kid’s Artwork a Run for Its (Ugly) Money (PHOTOS)
- 10 Photos of Kids Whose Parents are Obviously Doing at Least 1 Thing Right
- When Dad Doesn’t Know Best: 10 Hilariously Awkward Father’s Day Photos
- 12 Pieces of Graduation Advice to Guide Kids Through It All
- Artist Merrily Morphs Her Dad Into the Superhero She’s Always Believed Him to Be (PHOTOS)