A single photo, an instant in time, captured by a stranger, and yet it says so much.
The mysterious crimefighting team was recently spotted at what appears to be a Home Depot. As The Huffington Post speculates, perhaps the duo was stocking up on supplies for their next mission?
A Reddit user snapped the superheros in action and posted it on the popular site with this caption: ”I know a good dad when I see one.”
Withing two days the photo garnered nearly two million comments. Huffington Post pinpointed the comment that best sums up the photo: “A good dad is always a hero to their kids. Capes just let the world see it a little better.”
Nail on the head. And maybe in the cart? They are, after all, at the hardware store.
You can also find Monica on her personal blog, The Girl Who. Read more from Monica on Babble:
- 9 Most Unhealthy Restaurant Dishes In America
- They’re Baack: 25 Terrifying Characters from Your Childhood
- 15 Unintentionally Scary Characters For Children
- 5 Baby Name Trends Shaping Up For 2013
- 2012 In Photos: You Don’t Need A Pro or An Expensive Camera To Get Awesome Photos of Your Family