Maybe you’ve always dreamed of living in a castle. Maybe you’ve been waiting for your prince to come, but someday is turning into never. Is it the gowns? The talking animal friends? Oh, come on, everyone has a Disney Princess fantasy, don’t they?
If Disney Princess hair is what you dream of at night but not what you see when you look in the magic mirror on the wall, you’re actually in luck. In case you didn’t know: There’s a line of Disney Princess hair extensions! While the hair might not actually resemble that of the princesses they’re named after, you will appear different once you clip them in, for sure.
Take a look:
More from Meredith on Babble’s Mom blog:
- Naughty, Naughty Elves: 10 Elf-Shaming Photos That Will Put Your Kids on the ‘Nice List’ by Default
- 25 Ways Not to Celebrate Hanukkah, According to Etsy
- Santa Came Early This Year: 10 Hilariously Awkward Family Christmas Photos
- Pinterest Anonymous: 10 Super-Obsessive Pinterest Trends that Indicate You May Have a Problem
- Yes, Please: Vintage Magazine Offers ‘Lessons in Manners for Children’ with Unintentional Hilarity (PHOTOS)
- ‘What if Wonder Woman Was a Disney Princess?” and 19 Other Classic Characters Creatively Reimagined