This week we made a big move, but the old stuff isn’t gone. More on that, along with some of our favorite posts, after the jump.
- Jeanne asked the question Is Candy Medicine the New Candy Cigarette? I have to admit something. I smoked for many years, but candy cigarettes were not the reason I started. Just saying. Still, I agree with Jeanne. Medicine is medicine, candy is candy. Mmmm… candy…
- Shannon gave us Ontario Opens Original Birth Certificates for Adopted Adults.
- Madeline gave us our potentially creepy item of the week, with Squeeze Baby’s Head to Relieve Stress. Don’t worry, they don’t mean it literally.
- Madeline also brought big Jon & Kate news to the ‘Derby with ‘Jon & Kate’ Under Investigation. Know what it’s for? Child labor laws. Make up your own joke.
- I talked superhero stuff with Tricia Honea on Babble Talk Radio Live. We were having so much fun talking about Hawkgirl, Superman and all the rest that we never got to Suri Cruise. Sorry, Suri. Maybe next time.
- Sunny told us that Disney is going to bring back good ol’ hand-drawn animation in her post Disney Gettin’ All Old School. I greatly prefer the hand-drawn stuff, so this is good news.
- And speaking of Disney, lots of comments on my post about the new Disney Princess Tiana at They Say – New Disney Princess Not Black Enough. Someone even called me “whitey.” That hasn’t happened since I was a wee lad growing up on the mean streets of the North East Bronx. Ah, memories.