Fisher-Price Mold Warning on Their Rock 'N Play Infant SleepersSunny Chanel
Is your baby one of the 800,000 little ones who utilize the Fisher-Price Rock ‘N Play Infant Sleepers? If so, you may want to take a careful look at your child’s play seat. Your precious offspring could be reclining precariously close to mold that has been known to grow on the Rock N’ Play.
According to Reuters, Fisher-Price has advised families who own the Fisher-Price Rock ‘N Play Infant Sleeper to stop using the item if mold is found. The company has received 600 reports of mold, with sixteen families complaining that their children suffered respiratory issues, coughing and hives after sleeping in the Rock N’ Play.
Fisher-Price has asked that owners of the Rock N’Play inspect their units to check for mold which “can develop between the removable seat cushion and the plastic frame of the sleeper when it remains wet or moist or is infrequently cleaned.”
If mold is found, consumers can contact Fisher-Price for cleaning instructions and/or addition assistance if mold is found.
Do you have a Rock N’ Play in your home?
Photo Source: Amazon