Fun with Rubber Bands! Adorable Twins Discover the Joy of Elastic (VIDEO)Meredith Carroll
Have some kids and you’ll figure out pretty quickly that the littler they are, they’re more interested in the wrapping paper and packaging than what actually comes inside of it — no matter what it is.
It can make for a cheap childhood — but even better, it can make for an extra silly one.
Twin brothers recently discovered the elastic fun of rubber bands. As you can imagine, the entertainment possibilities were seemingly endless. For them, and those watching them.
Take a look:
Photo/video credit: YouTube
More from Meredith on Babble:
- Soulumination Documents the Priceless Yet Fleeting Joy of Families with Terminally Ill Children (PHOTOS)
- Hilarious! Museum of Bad Art Gives Your Kid’s Artwork a Run for Its (Ugly) Money (PHOTOS)
- 10 Photos of Kids Whose Parents are Obviously Doing at Least 1 Thing Right
- When Dad Doesn’t Know Best: 10 Hilariously Awkward Father’s Day Photos
- 12 Pieces of Graduation Advice to Guide Kids Through It All
- Artist Merrily Morphs Her Dad Into the Superhero She’s Always Believed Him to Be (PHOTOS)
- Breast Milk-Flavored Lollipops Plus 9 Other ‘Treats’ That are All Sorts of Wrong
- 10 Things Happy Moms Do Differently