Going back to work or in the job market? While the unemployment rate IS looking better – it still has seen better days (haven’t we all?). If you are ready to get back into the game – or even jumping into the game for the first time, this post is for you.
I recently had the chance to sit down with a hiring manager who works in a large corporation, and asked for some real honest feedback when it comes to applicants that come her way, particularly moms.
Before stepping into your next job, take a moment to read thru these tip!
Molly blogs technology, parenting and geekery at Digital Mom Blog.
- 15 Easter Basket Goodies That Don’t Include Candy
- 7 Robots That Can Help You Around the House
- 10 Tips for Work at Home Moms
- How to Throw a Low Stress – Last Minute Birthday Party
- How to Throw a Birthday Party for Under $125