Hilarious French TV Commercial Shows the Most Critical Limitation of the iPad (VIDEO)Meredith Carroll
Technology is amazing. We all know that. Especially those of us that have iPads and other tablet computers.
But they have their limitations. Some people refuse to believe that, but it’s the truth. There are some things a touch screen just can’t do for you, no matter how smart it may be.
A new commercial in France (that we first saw on The Huffington Post) shows a husband trying to prove to his wife and daughter just how awesome his iPad is. But in the end, he learns the very hard — and potentially messy — way that it’s just not quite awesome enough.
Take a look:
Screen shot & video credit: YouTube
More from Meredith on Babble:
- ‘My Baby, Not My Child’: Brave Woman Documents Giving Up Her Infant for Adoption (PHOTOS)
- ‘Up’ Fan Art Further Illustrates the Sweetness of a Poignant Story (PHOTOS)
- It Was Only a Matter of Time: Meet Hipster Mickey Mouse (PHOTOS)
- Bunny Babes! 15 Toddlers Who are All Ready for Easter
- ‘Flying Henry’ Magically Lands in Bookstores (PHOTOS)
- No Bunny Does Easter Like These 10 Awkward Easter Bunnies
- 10 Ways to Tell Your Second Child Apart from Your First
- Your Bad-Hair Day Just Got Better: 10 Hilariously Awkward Hairdos That, Thankfully, Aren’t Yours