As moms we are known to whip out our cameras at the drop of a hat.
“Hold on! I’m going to get my camera!”
We’ve even been dubbed the mamarazzi. But, if your young kids are like mine, they’ll rarely pose for photos. The same cannot be said about a lot of older kids and many adults. They’ll stop and pose endlessly the second they see your camera.
That’s what makes the YouTube video, ‘Are You Taking A Video?’ so funny. It’s a compilation of a bunch of people posing for what they think is a photo when video is actually being taken. We’ve all been there. Tilting the head, duckface going on and seconds that feel like years later it hits us: “Are you taking a video?”
Read more from Monica on Babble:
- Cirque du Soleil Accident: Mother of 2 Plummets to Her Death Mid-Performance
- Art of the Brick: Artist’s Unbelievable LEGO Creations
- See It To Believe It: Artist Creates Illustrations Without Lines, Using Only The Word of the Object He’s Drawing
- Parents Say The Darndest Things: 20 Crazy Things Parents Say To Their Kids
- Created Equal: Photog’s Amazing Series Aims To Showcase Inequality In America