Something tells me that Harris, a dad of twins, knows a thing or ten about sleepless nights. Which is why picking him to star in Neuro’s new ad for their drink product was a genius move on par with Doogie Howser levels of genius.
The drink, according to Neuro, “helps [provide] enhanced energy and focus, a protective dose of key vitamins and nutrients, a serene, calming mood, even a full night of restful sleep.”
Being that I’m nine months pregnant and have a toddler and a 5-year-old whose favorite hobby is testing my limits, sleep is all I want for Valentine’s Day. Do you think I could get Neil to come over and perform a live version of the video below in my bedroom? Don’t forget the grapes, mint foot rub and that sexy taxidermy, Neil! You don’t mind rubbing varicose veins, do you?
Well played, Neuro. Hadn’t heard of you until now. Now, send me five cases please!
Read more from Monica on Babble:
- Maybe We Should All Become Lunchroom Angels
- Barbie Designer Defends Proportions, But I’m Not Buying It
- Chocolate Toothpaste?! What’s Next, Cookie Dough Flavored Green Beans?
- Supporting Dylan Farrow: This Mom Will Never Watch a Woody Allen Movie Again
- The Wussification of America Illustrated by a Map of School Closures