I feel compelled to admit I just lied to you in the title; sorry about that. MomCrunch is a big-huge deal for me and I lie when I’m nervous.
Why am I nervous? Let me count the ways:
1. I’m blogging with my bloggy idols. Like whoa and pretty please like me!
2. I’m used to blogging about boogers, poop, and the occasional nervous breakdown.
3. Hello, this is MomCrunch! The premiere source for everything relevant and bitchin’ in the world of social media!
Since we’re bound to be fast friends, there are a few very important things you must know about me right this minute:
• I once fell off a stage and onto a pile of 2×4′s and bruised my lady bits bad (like a billion times worse than childbirth bad).
• I’ve got the HTML like Jagger.
• I pronounce vlog “vee-log”.
• I’m on a diet right now so beware of unwarranted snark.
• I once turned down an interview on Good Morning America because I had nothing to wear.
Yep, that’s about it.
You may have seen me around these parts before. I started blogging here at Babble on Toddler Times and now blog at Kid Scoop (in addition to getting MomCrunch-y with you here). As long as I don’t wind up on Being Pregnant (love love love the blog, not the whole actually “being pregnant” thing); things will be cool.
Thanks so much for having me here and I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. In fact, I know it is.
Get the latest updates from MomCrunch – Like us on Facebook!