Judgment Day May 21 - 21 Things to Do with Your Family Before the End of the WorldSunny Chanel
Hey, did you hear the world is going to end on May 21st, 2011? If this is true, there is one thing for sure – with so little time left in this mortal coil, it is time to get busy. All those things you’ve been putting off (and I’m not talking about purging your underwear drawer), now is the time to do them. And who should you be doing these end of day activities with? Who should you be spending those last days, last hours and last minutes with? Why those people you brought into the world in the first place – your kids. May I present to you 21 ones things to do with your kids before May 21 aka Doomsday.
Now, do not get me wrong. I am not condoning doing all the things on this list. But even if the world doesn’t end on May 21st (which it won’t), it’s worth doing some of them anyways, regardless of the coming of apocalypse (especially number 2, 4, 8, and 21).
1. Go see a landmark you’ve always wanted the family to see and just haven’t from Yellowstone to Disney World.
2. Go get a hot fudge sundae after dinner. Hell, have one after lunch and breakfast, too.
3. Let them eat a Big Mac, Whooper or a Double Double Animal Style – some fast food staple you’ve banned until now.
4. As a family, sit and sift through all your photo albums, reflect on the life you’ve all lived.
5. Go on a road trip. Take back roads and get totally lost.
6. Let the kids go to sleep when ever they want. Throw away your alarm clock while you are at it.
7. Drink all your best wine. Let your kids be your designated driver, so what if they don’t actually have a license.
8. Go visit grandma, grandpa or uncle George. Be nice. And bring that wine.
9. Eat whatever the kids want to for dinner or let them pick the restaurant. In other word, eat Mac & Cheese and dine at Chuck E. Cheese’s.
10. Play numerous rounds of Candyland, Connect Four, or Uno. Let them win.
11. Give in and let them listen to Kesha.
12. Throw away the chore list. See how messy and dirty you can make the house.
13. Take their home work and turn it into paper airplanes, see how far you can make them go.
14. Watch those family videos that you’ve probably never watched since you shot them.
15. Fly to a Paris, Egypt or Bali. Spend the end of days there .
16. Spongebob Squarepants marathon.
17. Call in sick to work and school. Actually, since the world is actually going to “end”, don’t call at all. No, “I think I have strep throat” excuses for you.
18. Take out a couple hundred bucks out of bank, hand it off to the kids and let them go crazy in your local candy store. Tell them they’ll never have to see a dentist ever again.
19. Get them a puppy.
20. Make Friday your own personal Halloween. Dress up the family in costume and go trick or treating.
21. Tell them all you love them.
Treasure your Baby’s First Summer with these 9 Bonding Outdoors Activities!