If you don’t have plans Sept. 18-22, you’re in luck. The thing you didn’t know existed on those days is the only place you’ll want to be.
The Ottawa International Animation Festival is happening then, and while you allegedly shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, judging by this festival’s posters, it will be the best and funniest, most hilarious time you’ve never, ever had.
The festival is an annual event presenting the world’s “most cutting-edge, quirky and important animation.”
The adult cartoon posters advertising the festival attempt to “connect with the quirky animation loves who attend the Ottawa International Animation Festival. Reminding them that animation gets them in touch with their inner child, perhaps in ways you might not expect.”
If the festival is half as entertaining as the posters, you will be doubly glad you went.
Take a look:
Photo credits: McMillan Agency
More from Meredith on Babble:
- Child’s Play All Grown Up! Artist Creates Masterful Dioramas with Toilet Paper Rolls (PHOTOS)
- Cabbage Patch Wigs: For Everyone Who Feels the 1980s Came and Went Far Too Soon (PHOTOS)
- Red, White and Awkward: 10 Fourth of July Photos with More Agita Than A Hot Dog-Eating Champion
- Toy Story vs. The Shining: The Mash-Up That Will Give You Heartwarming Nightmares (PHOTOS)
- Fake It ‘Til You Make It: Artist Mixes Total Strangers to Construct Family Portraits (PHOTOS)
- Daydreamers: Photographer Captures the Sparkle of People Envisioning Happiness (PHOTOS)