Mom Gets Stuck In High Chair And, Yes, Alcohol Was Involved (Video)Monica Bielanko
Serena Curtis was having a girls’ night with a friend at her Oxford, U.K., home when she took a notion to climb into her son’s high chair.
It should come as no surprise to anyone that the mom of three got stuck. It should also come as no surprise that her friend laughingly documented the whole thing with her smartphone as Curtis tried for more than an hour to rescue herself.
Eventually it was no laughing matter. As The Huffington Post reports, the women called for help and firefighters arrived to extricate the embarrassed mother.
I absolutely beg of you to go check out the photos Serena’s friend took of the entire scenario, including when the firefighters arrive, over on The Sun. You will not be disappointed. Oh hey, I’m just hanging around with this high chair melded to my body and just having a cigarette.
Glad the kids weren’t home at the time. Check out the video Serena’s friend took. I’m not understanding what she was trying to do there but, well, when alcohol is involved who knows why people do what they do?
You can also find Monica on her personal blog, The Girl Who. Read more from Monica on Babble:
- 9 Most Unhealthy Restaurant Dishes In America
- They’re Baack: 25 Terrifying Characters from Your Childhood
- 15 Unintentionally Scary Characters For Children
- 5 Baby Name Trends Shaping Up For 2013
- 2012 In Photos: You Don’t Need A Pro or An Expensive Camera To Get Awesome Photos of Your Family