The Easter Bunny’s role in the resurrection of Jesus has always been unclear. But just because the pastel-clad, sugar-toting rabbit’s presence on the last day of Holy Week is kind of superfluous or ambiguous doesn’t mean the Easter Bunny isn’t up for a good time.
The twisted folks over at Awkward Family Photos especially recognize that Easter is well spent laughing – or cringing – at (not with) the Easter Bunny.
Behold 10 awkward Easter photos to help you celebrate the return of Jesus (as well as Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs):
All photos used with permission from Awkward Family Photos
More from Meredith on Babble:
- ‘My Baby, Not My Child’: Brave Woman Documents Giving Up Her Infant for Adoption (PHOTOS)
- ‘Up’ Fan Art Further Illustrates the Sweetness of a Poignant Story (PHOTOS)
- It Was Only a Matter of Time: Meet Hipster Mickey Mouse (PHOTOS)
- Bunny Babes! 15 Toddlers Who are All Ready for Easter
- ‘Flying Henry’ Magically Lands in Bookstores (PHOTOS)