Gain an understanding of how social media engagement can work for you. Check out the new book from Aliza Sherman and Babble’s very own Danielle Smith, Social Media Engagement for Dummies.
In Social Media Engagement for Dummies, Aliza and Danielle will teach you how to use social media engagement to turn prospects into customers. Learn how to involve your customer through video, blogs and email. This book will not only educate you in what to do, but will give you the resources to do it. The book provides real life examples of how brands are utilizing social media engagement. These examples are great at jogging your mind on how social media engagement can work for your brand.
As someone who works in the online space, but not specifically social media – I am looking forward to using this book as a reference. There are currently two companies that I work with who understand that social media is important but fret at the thought of using it because they don’t either know how or understand the how they specifically can benefit from it. This is the book I will be telling people to pick up to gain a better grasp of how to utilize social media.
- 25 Fun Activities to Add to Your Kids Summer Bucket List
- The Stupidest Way to Stop a Bleeding Finger
- 8 Fathers Day Gift Ideas for Tech Dads
- 12 Things to Know About Toddlers and Great Wolf Lodge
- 15 Science Projects for Toddlers
- 15 Fun Star Wars Products for Toddlers
- 7 Free Stock Photography Websites