If your family is anything like ours, you’re probably starting to prepare for Thanksgiving — packing for a trip to the relatives, preparing food in advance, or drawing up a schedule for the big day.
Your kids are probably getting excited about sitting down to a festive holiday meal with family. Around our house, my kids are getting into the holiday spirit by playing Thanksgiving games and doing Thanksgiving worksheets.
Carolyn recently wrote about Thanksgiving-themed printable coloring pages.
But I’ve also perused the Internet to find mores Thanksgiving games, word searches, and worksheets for your kids. Here are just a few of my finds:
1. Family Style lists 4 great Thanksgiving games for the whole family including a special Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade set of Uno.
2. Famecrawler lists some great Thanksgiving games and worksheets.
3. Thankful Fours will get your kids thinking about all that they are thankful for.
4. You can download Thanksgiving crossword puzzles and word searches here.
5. Find printable worksheets, coloring pages and a Turkey maze here.
If you’re looking for some inspiration (via Hollywood), check out Famecrawler’s list of celebrity quotes about Thanksgiving.
What games does your family like to play on Thanksgiving? Share your ideas!
MORE FROM STROLLERDERBY