Tax Day is looming, but when you’re a parent, April 15 is hardly the only day you pay the price.
Having kids is a miracle, and it’s wonderful and amazing, but it takes a toll — and not just a financial one (although that, too).
Here are 7 ways that moms (and dads) are assessed penalties on days that the IRS isn’t even looking:
Photo credits: iStockphoto
More from Meredith on Babble:
- 15 Hilarious Photos of a Grown Man Re-enacting Snapshots of Friends’ Babies
- 20 Dazzling Drag-Queen Portraits Showcase Intriguing Alter-Egos
- 11 Reasons Why Being a Toddler Rules
- Brave Photographer Has Lens Turned on Her as Strangers Gawk at her Weight (PHOTOS)
- The Battle They Didn’t Choose: A Husband Poignantly Documents His Wife’s Breast Cancer Fight (PHOTOS)
- 10 Things That are ONLY Funny to Toddlers