Not to toot our own horns, but three Disney Interactive websites have been nominated for the 17th Annual Webby Awards!
Ok, so we’re totally tooting our own horns.
And flinging glitter.
Here’s the rundown:
And, in addition to the traditional Webby Award, the aforementioned nominees are also up for a Webby People’s Voice Award, which is determined by public votes.
That’s where you come in.
Help support our sites by voting in this year’s Webby People’s Voice Awards and encourage everyone you know to join in too. Votes are only accepted once in each category and polls close April 25.
The Webbys also recognized seven (!) Disney sites and web series as honorees, including:
- Disney.com – Best Home/Welcome Page
- Disney Video – Media Streaming
- Disney on YouTube – Entertainment
- Babble.com – Family/Parenting
- That’s Fresh with Helen Cavallo – How-to &DIY
- Disney Facebook Network – Entertainment
- Disney • Pixar Brave – Movie & Film Site
Photo credit: webbyawards.com