I don’t want to brag, but I’m a pretty awesome gift giver. I get my husband presents he doesn’t even know he wants, or that he wouldn’t even dream of asking for.
OK, maybe I’m not that good, but I’m still pretty good.
I always have great ideas, it’s just that implementing some of them take more time, money and talent than I actually have. But it’s the thought that counts, right?
Well, it was. But then a woman named Leigh Lahav went and made a video for her husband Oren Medezitsky’s birthday and in one fell swoop, she pretty much decimated the chance that any other wife’s gift to her husband could ever be even remotely good.
She made a video (which we first saw on BuzzFeed) recreating famous TV openings and made them all about her husband. It’s pretty much the gift to end all gifts (you know, if your husband likes TV and appreciates being married to the most creative woman around).
Take a look:
Photo & video credit: OnlyLeigh/YouTube
More from Meredith on Babble:
- 10 Important Lessons We Could All Learn from Toddlers
- 7 Ways a Toddler is Exactly Like Your Annoying Co-Worker
- 11 Reasons Why Being a Toddler Rules
- 10 Things That are ONLY Funny to Toddlers
- 20 Whimsical Photos Capture the Darling Bond Between a Little Girl and Her Cat