Ask an incoming kindergartener what to expect on the first day of school, and you’ll get a different answer each and every time. And isn’t that just the beauty of kindergarteners?
In a new video from HooplaHa (that we first saw on The Huffington Post), some kids were asked about the big day by their parents — before and after — and the results are equal parts adorable and, well, adorable.
For some kids, it’s all about THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. For others? It’s just Wednesday. Or July.
Take a look:
Video credit: HooplaHa/YouTube
Photo credit: iStockphoto
More from Meredith on Babble:
- 10 Ways Being a Mom Will Make You Feel Older Than Dirt
- 7 Truths Moms Have to Learn the Hard Way
- Splash! 20 People Respond Hilariously While Getting Doused in the Face with Water
- 18 Sweet Babies Comically Pucker Up to Sour Lemon Slices
- Look, Kids! Big Ben! 10 Awkward Vacation Photos More Painful Than the Griswolds’
- Photographer Uses Children to Brilliantly Re-create 6 Famous Images of Pop-Culture Icons
- 15 Hilarious Photos of a Little Girl with a Big Personality in ‘Photogenic Princess’ Series
- Clever Photographer Chalks Up a Win with Baby “Blackboard Adventures’ Portraits (PHOTOS)
- The Sound of Silence: 7 Reasons Why Quiet Never Also Means Peace with Little Kids