What the First Day of School is All About, According to These Kindergarteners (VIDEO)Meredith Carroll
Ask an incoming kindergartener what to expect on the first day of school, and you’ll get a different answer each and every time. And isn’t that just the beauty of kindergarteners?
In a new video from HooplaHa (that we first saw on The Huffington Post), some kids were asked about the big day by their parents — before and after — and the results are equal parts adorable and, well, adorable.
For some kids, it’s all about THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. For others? It’s just Wednesday. Or July.
Take a look:
Video credit: HooplaHa/YouTube
Photo credit: iStockphoto
More from Meredith on Babble:
- 10 Ways Being a Mom Will Make You Feel Older Than Dirt
- 7 Truths Moms Have to Learn the Hard Way
- Splash! 20 People Respond Hilariously While Getting Doused in the Face with Water
- 18 Sweet Babies Comically Pucker Up to Sour Lemon Slices
- Look, Kids! Big Ben! 10 Awkward Vacation Photos More Painful Than the Griswolds’
- Photographer Uses Children to Brilliantly Re-create 6 Famous Images of Pop-Culture Icons
- 15 Hilarious Photos of a Little Girl with a Big Personality in ‘Photogenic Princess’ Series
- Clever Photographer Chalks Up a Win with Baby “Blackboard Adventures’ Portraits (PHOTOS)
- The Sound of Silence: 7 Reasons Why Quiet Never Also Means Peace with Little Kids