What We're Babbling About: May 13, 2010bethanysanders
- Forget vaccines — the latest debate in baby shots is whether or not a newborn needs that superdose of vitamin K at birth. Doctors say yes, to prevent bleeding. Other say no, it’s unnecessary and potentially harmful. — The Stir
- Here’s a new trend among baby makers: The gender reveal party. Would you throw a party to announce just to announce your baby’s sex? — LilSugar
- Think about your 10-year plan that you made 10 years ago. Are you where you want to be? And how did kids affect the twists and turns your life has taken? — Momversation
- When parents take a break from their career to raise the kids, re-entry can be unnerving and overwhelming. Lylah M. Alphonse asks us look at Solicitor General Elena Kagan as a role model. Sometimes life experience is experience. — Work It, Mom!
- Ha! While the government is busy working on H.R. 4869, the “Restroom Gender Parity in Federal Buildings Act,” Mata H has a few ideas for the perfect woman’s bathroom. What would you add to the list? — Blogher
Article Posted 5 years Ago