We have the Norwegian branch of the SOS Children’s Village International charity to thank for this latest viral social experiment. Created to raise awareness for displaced children in Syria, it’s part of a campaign to provide them with warm clothing, according to Norway’s The Nordic Page.
The video shows 11-year-old Johannes waiting at a bus stop in Oslo, Norway. Johannes is sitting there, without a jacket and shivering as various strangers sit down next to him. But how many of them would actually give him the coat off their back? Just watch and see.
Click here to learn more about the SOS Children’s Villages International and how you can help.
Read more from Monica on Babble:
- Maybe We Should All Become Lunchroom Angels
- Barbie Designer Defends Proportions, But I’m Not Buying It
- Chocolate Toothpaste?! What’s Next, Cookie Dough Flavored Green Beans?
- Supporting Dylan Farrow: This Mom Will Never Watch a Woody Allen Movie Again
- The Wussification of America Illustrated by a Map of School Closures