Are you f*&#@%^ serious?
No, not you. That’s what one kid said was the worst thing his mom has ever said.
You would never say anything like that to your kid. Because that would be wrong.
Jimmy Kimmel took to the streets to ask kids the worst thing their moms have ever said. Take a look and see if your mouth is as filthy as the moms of these kids. Probably not, of course, but you just might want to double check anyway:
Photo/video credit: Jimmy Kimmel Live/YouTube
More from Meredith on Babble:
- Photographer Shines a Spotlight on Freckle-speckled Faces in a Lovely Portrait Series (PHOTOS)
- Ha! Guys with Fancy Lady Hair are Fierce, Fabulous and Only a Wee Bit Feminine (PHOTOS)
- 10 Reasons Why Being a Mom is the Worst
- Sibling Similarities are Cleverly Featured in Photographer’s ‘Base Pairs’ Portrait Series
- Warning: Strong Babies Ahead. Proceed with Caution! (PHOTOS)
- 10 Comically Serious Reasons Why Kindergarten is Harder on Moms Than Kids
- 25 Japanese Schoolgirls Posing Identically with Fruit Highlight Their Delicious Differences