Google Glass is set to hit the world by storm later this year. Currently only a handful of people have access to them – one of them is Chris Angelini. Chris is dad to a 2-year-old and when testing out the device, his kid showed interest. Like any good dad would, he put the glasses on his boy and the of course, Google Glass recorded the experience.
What does the world look like to a toddler? Check out this video and learn what happens when a toddler tried Google Glass:
While I know there are privacy issues and what not, it’s videos like this that makes me want to try these. There is something so fun about viewing life from this perspective.
image source: Toms Hardware
Molly blogs technology, parenting and geekery at Digital Mom Blog.
- 20 Reasons 3-Year Olds are AWESOME
- 12 Things to Know About Toddlers and Great Wolf Lodge
- 15 Science Projects for Toddlers
- 5 Severe Weather Apps
- 5 Google Tools Every Parent Should Know About
- 15 Fun Star Wars Products for Toddlers
- 7 Free Stock Photography Websites