Worlds Collide: Adorable Kid President Meets Equally Adorable President Obama (VIDEO)Meredith Carroll
Robby Novak is having a heck of a year.
Most 9-year-olds can’t boast about being a comedian, motivational speaker and a YouTube sensation who has interviewed major celebrities and famously imitated the president of the United States.
Robby Novak, 9, can, however.
He’s on a mission to “make the world less boring,” and it’s hard to argue that he’s not a model of success.
He teamed with The White House for an April Fool’s video, and he helped emcee the First Family’s annual Easter-egg hunt. And then Robby and President Obama had a meeting in the Oval Office to discuss some serious issues.
“After previously only speaking via can and string, Kid President and President Barack Obama finally meet face to face. The two met in the Oval Office to discuss how kids and grown-ups can work together to change the world. This meeting is proof that dreams can come true and ordinary people can do extraordinary things.”
The meeting was also absolutely adorable. If there were more meetings this productive (and cute), there’s no question world peace would be around the corner.
Take a look:
Photo/video credit: soulpancake/YouTube
More from Meredith on Babble:
- 15 Hilarious Photos of a Grown Man Re-enacting Snapshots of Friends’ Babies
- 20 Dazzling Drag-Queen Portraits Showcase Intriguing Alter-Egos
- 11 Reasons Why Being a Toddler Rules
- Brave Photographer Has Lens Turned on Her as Strangers Gawk at her Weight (PHOTOS)
- The Battle They Didn’t Choose: A Husband Poignantly Documents His Wife’s Breast Cancer Fight (PHOTOS)
- 10 Things That are ONLY Funny to Toddlers