Unless you’re Jennifer Aniston and have a staff of hair stylists at your beck and call to make sure every tousled lock is just so, you have a bad hair more often than you’d like. You just do.
You can spend hundreds on cuts, coloring, blowouts, straightening techniques and the like, but every now and again, there’s nothing that can get your part to cooperate.
Take heart, however, in knowing that some people’s hair will always be worse than yours. And that they made their hair look like that on purpose. The sick geniuses over at Awkward Family Photos are holding an Awkward Hair Contest in celebration of the film The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, and the submissions don’t disappoint.
Check out the 10 finalists for the most awkward hair and then hop on over here to vote on who deserves to win (lose?):
To vote for the most awkward hairdo, visit AwkwardFamilyPhotos.com
All photos used with permission from Awkward Family Photos
More from Meredith on Babble:
- ‘My Baby, Not My Child’: Brave Woman Documents Giving Up Her Infant for Adoption (PHOTOS)
- ‘Up’ Fan Art Further Illustrates the Sweetness of a Poignant Story (PHOTOS)
- It Was Only a Matter of Time: Meet Hipster Mickey Mouse (PHOTOS)
- Bunny Babes! 15 Toddlers Who are All Ready for Easter
- ‘Flying Henry’ Magically Lands in Bookstores (PHOTOS)
- No Bunny Does Easter Like These 10 Awkward Easter Bunnies
- 10 Ways to Tell Your Second Child Apart from Your First
MORE ON BABBLE:
25 hilariously awkward family pet photos
11 awful fashion fads from the ’80s and ’90s
10 things I did as a child that kids today would never do
7 fashion mistakes I hope my kids don’t make
25 things EVERY kid should experience