Halloween is not far away, and that means there is LOTS of candy around. While candy is not safe for our pets, sometimes we may give our pets a different type of pet-safe treat for Halloween instead.
Since it’s a treat for them, and since pets are so similar to our kids, they’ve likely not paced themselves when they’re looking at this giant bag of goodies they don’t get often. What that leads to is overeating all the yumm and ending up with a tummy ache.
Pets are not always known for making the best food choices, especially when it comes to treats, and these guys totally ate way too much of their Halloween candy. You know that feeling you get when you’ve eaten too much sugary goodness? So do these pets. Take a look at the poor guys who ate way too much candy.
More from Devan:
- 10 Cats Who Deserve an Apology
- 10 Hilarious Photos of Dogs with “Old Man” Faces
- 20 Pets Playing a Game of Hide-and-seek
- 20 Pets Who Are Not Happy with Your Productivity
- 18 Animals With a Case of the Mondays
Devan is a freelance writer living in Toronto, Ontario with her husband, three kids and expecting baby #4 at the end of this year. Read more from Devan on Babble and “like” Accustomed Chaos on Facebook!
MORE ON BABBLE
10 signs that you should definitely NOT own a dog
25 horrifying photos of stuff pets have ruined
10 funny pictures of dogs acting like people
20 reasons why everyone should own a cat
12 hilarious photos of dogs caught in strange places