Guess what? I don’t like feeling scared.
I don’t like fast speeds, surprises, spiders or spooky contorted bodies. Not even on Halloween, yet I know there are so many people who thrive on that.
When adrenalin pumps through my body when I am scared, I don’t feel a rush like most people. For me, I think it’s more a pump of “oh my gawd I am dying,” a flood that causes me to sit in a corner and cry. Not exactly the best thing if I am trying to survive, but at least I know my limitations, right?
For those of you who love to be slightly freaked out and especially so on Halloween, you can always count on our animals and insects to give you a jump of scared. I found a few pictures that can help get you into the spirit for this year’s Halloween festivities.
Click through to see 5 terrifying animal photos that are sure to get you in the Halloween spirit:
Photo credit: adapted from iStockPhoto
|Follow @AccustomedChaos on Twitter &
More on Babble:
- 12 Best Halloween Costumes for Cats on Etsy
- 12 Different Ways to Cuddle, According to Cats
- 10 Most Beautiful Cat Breeds We Should All Own
- 8 Dogs Who Wish They Were Cats
- 10 Hard Truths That Are Better Heard When Told By Soft Kitties
- 15 Cats Caught in Tight Spaces