Happy Halloween fellow Pet Lovers!
If you’re excited about this evening I am sure you’ve had your costume picked out for weeks. Carefully choosing to match someone else, out-do your best friend or go for a super scare factor — choosing our costumes can be a huge amount of fun during this time of year.
However, if you’re anything like me you are sitting at home on Halloween day and realizing that you have to go out trick or treating and you do not have a costume yet. Yep, that’s me and I find pretty silly about it, but I’m going to put my thinking cap on and figures something out.
Thankfully I have our animals to give me some great fodder for a super, quick but still awesome Halloween costume.
Click through for 7 animals that make great last-minute costumes and how to make them yourself:
Mouse 1 of 7
Bunny 2 of 7
Cat 3 of 7
Dog 4 of 7
Shark 5 of 7
Pig 6 of 7
Bear 7 of 7
Photo credit: adapted from photostock
|Follow @AccustomedChaos on Twitter &
More on Babble:
- 12 Best Halloween Costumes for Cats on Etsy
- 12 Different Ways to Cuddle, According to Cats
- 10 Most Beautiful Cat Breeds We Should All Own
- 8 Dogs Who Wish They Were Cats
- 10 Hard Truths That Are Better Heard When Told By Soft Kitties
- 15 Cats Caught in Tight Spaces