When I was growing up, we had a few bunnies who came in and out of our life. I have always been a fan of them because they’re small, quite and soft like cats.
I feel like rabbits don’t get all the love they deserve. They are great house pets, but people’s minds always seem to go straight to the dog or cat. Except during this time of year — when Easter holiday is just around the corner. That’s when people think about rabbits and bunnies and while I have no idea how or why rabbits are the animal moniker for this holiday, there is no doubt they are.
So, in the spirit of Easter and because I love rabbits, I have rounded up a collection of fun ways to show your love and support of the bunny (without having to eat one):
nggallery template=’carousel’ id=’131339′
More on Babble:
- 8 Cats Who Tried to Sit But Just Don’t Fit
- 11 Cats Share Their Spring Break Plans
- 16 Best Cat GIFs on the Internet
- 10 Dog Professions and the Breeds Most Commonly Used
- 10 Ways to Encourage Your Child to Exercise More This Spring
- 12 Photos of Menswear Dog, the Most Dapper Dog Around
- Social MEowDIA Explained By Cats