No one is perfect and when we do something wrong, the best thing to do is to give an apology. That’s not always easy, but it’s certainly important. That’s true even when it comes to dogs.
Yes, we love our pets and most of us would do anything to keep them happy. Truth is, sometimes we do things for our humor and at the expense of our pets. Dogs don’t care — they love to see us laugh, but once in a while that “I’m sorry” can go a long way with them.
Click through to see the 8 dogs who definitely deserve an apology — from someone:
More on Babble:
- 10 Things You Don’t Want to Hear the Doctor Say During Birth
- 15 Of The Best ‘Misunderstood Shark’ Memes in Honor of Shark Week
- Top 10 Wackiest Dog Names of 2013
- 10 Wackiest Cat Names of 2013
- 12 Annoying Things People Do When They’re in Love
- 10 Unexpected Benefits of a Growing Baby Bump
Devan is a freelance writer living in Toronto, Ontario with her husband, three kids and expecting baby #4 at the end of this year. Read more from Devan on Babble and “like” Accustomed Chaos on Facebook!