Adorable Dog Parodies Brad Pitt's Chanel No. 5 Ad and Does A Better Job [Video]Devan McGuinness
The release of the ad was highly anticipated. Brad Pitt’s debut as the new face of the ever popular fragrance Chanel No. 5 is the first male to hold this spot.
His ad went live for the world to view not that long ago and the reaction has been, well … mixed. He looks great, of course but the script leaves a lot of us scratching our heads because it just doesn’t make much sense.
Since many find it a strange ad, it’s been spoofed a few times over. Saturday Night Live came out with one of the best ones “do I look super homeless?“, but it was outdone a few days ago thanks to The Pet Collective, an adorable dog and a pretend fragrance for dogs called “Kennel No. 5″.
Click through to watch a way better version of the ad — Kennel No 5:
Photo screenshot modified via ThePetCollective /YouTube
|Follow @AccustomedChaos on Twitter &
More on Babble:
- 12 Best Halloween Costumes for Cats on Etsy
- 12 Different Ways to Cuddle, According to Cats
- 10 Most Beautiful Cat Breeds We Should All Own
- 8 Dogs Who Wish They Were Cats
- 10 Hard Truths That Are Better Heard When Told By Soft Kitties
- 15 Cats Caught in Tight Spaces