Table manners are important to me — even when it comes to my cat. I don’t like my kids humming at the table, chewing with their mouth open, or talking with food in their mouth. I have been leading them to understand the proper table manners since they were very young and sometimes, I wish I could do the same for my cat Ariel. Cats have their own ideas on what is rude and what’s accepted and when it comes to eating — I think all and any noises are fair game.
I came across a video uploaded by YouTube user HarlemShaikh that shows an adorable (unnamed) cat who is enjoying a snack off a spoon. I am not sure what’ son there, but it’s quite obvious whatever it is — the cat totally digs.
Have a watch below and see this cute cat who is enjoying what they’re eating so much, they totally forget their manners:
:: Does your cat make weird noises when they drink? Share it in the comments! ::
More on Babble:
- 10 Things You Don’t Want to Hear the Doctor Say During Birth
- 15 Of The Best ‘Misunderstood Shark’ Memes in Honor of Shark Week
- Top 10 Wackiest Dog Names of 2013
- 10 Wackiest Cat Names of 2013
- 12 Annoying Things People Do When They’re in Love
- 10 Unexpected Benefits of a Growing Baby Bump
Devan is a freelance writer living in Toronto, Ontario with her husband, three kids and expecting baby #4 at the end of this year. Read more from Devan on Babble and “like” Accustomed Chaos on Facebook!